My professional consulting services are focused on leadership development; capacity building and strategy; executive hiring; organizational and board development; training non-profit leaders; the creation of collateral (annual reports, case statements); fundraising strategy; and organizational transition management. I love to hear about organizations and people – our first consultation is on me.
Areas of expertise:
Capacity Building and Development
- Capacity building: increasing revenue, building internal leadership capacity, team building, and solidifying community collaborations.
- Staff development: coaching, hiring, organizational restructuring, change management, leadership and equity expertise.
- Board engagement: training around philanthropy, board engagement, and board development.
- Fundraising strategy development.
- Organizational assessments and program evaluation.
Program and Leadership Development
- Hiring: Let us find your executive candidates – save your team time and resources by enlisting someone with 17+ years of exceptional hiring experience in various non-profit settings.
- Leadership team development: action planning, fundraising strategy, and team building.
- Connections: introductions to like-minded organizations and influencers in order to build community and partnerships, prospect board members, and find diverse and exemplary leadership for your team.
- Staffing: On-boarding and transition staffing for executive level staff, including program directors, development staff, board leadership, mentoring of “green” development and program staff.
- Custom staff and board tetreat design and facilitation.