Our professional consulting services are focused on meeting facilitation; leadership development; capacity building and strategy; diversity, equity and inclusion work; executive hiring; organizational and board development; training non-profit leaders; strategic planning; fundraising strategy; and organizational transition management. We love to learn about and work with organizations and people and to help them find customized solutions.
Areas of expertise:
Capacity Building and Development
- Capacity building: increasing revenue, building internal leadership capacity, team building, organizational assessments, and solidifying community collaborations.
- Staff development: coaching, hiring, organizational restructuring, change management, leadership and equity expertise.
- Board engagement: training around philanthropy, board engagement, and board development.
- Fundraising strategy.
- Organizational assessments and program evaluation.
Program and Leadership Development
- Hiring: Let us find you diverse and talented executive candidates – save your team or board time and resources by enlisting someone with 18+ years of exceptional hiring experience in various non-profit settings.
- Leadership team development: action planning, fundraising strategy, and team building.
- Connections: introductions to like-minded organizations and influencers in order to build community and partnerships, prospect board members, and find diverse and exemplary leadership for your team.
- Staffing: On-boarding and transition staffing for executive level staff, including program directors, development staff, board leadership, mentoring of “green” development and program staff.
Training and Coaching
- Experienced trainer of executive directors and other leadership on the state and national level.
- Areas of expertise include: change management, strengths-based leadership, capacity building, board development, succession planning, and team building.
- Extensive experience with custom staff and board retreat design and facilitation.