Our professional consulting services are focused on meeting facilitation; leadership development; capacity building and strategy; diversity, equity and inclusion work; executive hiring; organizational and board development; training non-profit leaders; strategic planning; fundraising strategy; and organizational transition management. We love to learn about and work with organizations and people and to help them find customized solutions.
“Janeen is an empowering, strengths-based leader who has the ability to work in coalition with lots of organizations and diverse groups of people. She brought vision and structure to our annual campaign while also providing creative campaign strategy. She worked with women attorneys around the state to garner recognition for their philanthropic leadership for the first time.”
– Megan Milner, Director of Development, Legal Aid of North Carolina
Areas of expertise:
Capacity Building and Development
- Capacity building: increasing revenue, building internal leadership capacity, team building, organizational assessments, and solidifying community collaborations.
- Staff development: coaching, hiring, organizational restructuring, change management, leadership and equity expertise.
- Board engagement: training around philanthropy, board engagement, and board development.
- Fundraising strategy.
- Organizational assessments and program evaluation.
Program and Leadership Development
- Hiring: Let us find you diverse and talented executive candidates – save your team or board time and resources by enlisting someone with 18+ years of exceptional hiring experience in various non-profit settings.
- Leadership team development: action planning, fundraising strategy, and team building.
- Connections: introductions to like-minded organizations and influencers in order to build community and partnerships, prospect board members, and find diverse and exemplary leadership for your team.
- Staffing: On-boarding and transition staffing for executive level staff, including program directors, development staff, board leadership, mentoring of “green” development and program staff.
Training and Coaching
- Experienced trainer of executive directors and other leadership on the state and national level.
- Areas of expertise include: change management, strengths-based leadership, capacity building, board development, succession planning, and team building.
- Extensive experience with custom staff and board retreat design and facilitation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.